its not even rumours anymore that moses and norman are on bad terms. infact its not only norman and moses who are on bad terms, its more like 3-5 players on bad terms. watch out for the media in the coming weeks/months have a big scoop on normans behaviour off the field which will get him sacked. apparently its already happened but the media arent allowed to speak about it yet. norman to be sacked and maybe the broncos will sign him, eels will sign austin and canberra will sign kodi nikorima. as for vave he will be let go at the end of the season and parra will look to canberra to sign either shannon boyd or josh papalli.

if anyone doubts me and asks about my source / sauce ... i am the source/ sauce. move over mansour, there is a new sauce in town !

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ibby as you can appreciate this site has a few rumours at times; and most are just rumour. I guess time will tell. 

• i understand ... time will tell mark my words.

• Intresting

• Yeh ok mate. Journos aren’t allowed to say anything?? You realise that’s precisely their job and if this was even remotely true it would be in the papers. 

• legally they are not allowed to talk about it because it hasnt been settled in court. they have to watch what they say before any of the facts come out. hence why i said in the blog "normans behavior off the field". 

• Im gonna start a rumour now too

• go for gold... only difference is mine isnt a rumour , yours will be a rumour and only a rumour with no legs to run with.

• Austin to swap with Farah is the new rumour 

• Austin over-rated and lets hope another 1 or 2 big forwards are signed and we get rid of the deadwood. A few juniors promoted would help too, Faingaa, Dressler and Nuikore come to mind. Wouldn't whinge too much if true.

• i disagree with calling austin overrated. i think he needs a new team, new city .... it would bring his confidence back which would help him play amazing footy. great ball runner.... but as for promoting juniors i couldn't agree anymore with you. we need to start giving young blokes a chance and if BA continues to not give them a chance then maybe he should leave... love him as a coach but slowly losing confidence in his ability of coaching a 1st grade team.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I would take odds on that Printzy, there is much chance of that happening as......Chiefy passing an entrance exam to be a zoo cage cleaner."
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"The water has to pass under the bridge before you can answer that LB, just pissing into the wind until then."
11 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Just left there on Monday. Beautiful weather!!
Darwin is about 35% more humid usually.
Parra by 14 
MoM - Hopgood"
12 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"32-10 parra
MOM HOPGOOD."
28 minutes ago
More…