Replies

• Drink up Sunday is mad Monday early.

• How dare them, 

• Pieces of shit, most eels fans were struggling sleeping last night because they were so let down and angry, i certainly was, but fuckwits like these clowns are looking stoked.

And Mannah in the presser was beyond disgraceful, look like he'd just popped 5 eccys and was peaking the whole presser, fuck i despise that fool.

• Lol Snake fark them I had a few myself after that game beat all those players to it.

Its footy mate life moves on.

Its not healthy takING it this personally.

• Have to disagree mate. If the players showed as much passion as the fans we wouldn't have got lapped last night.

We literally stopped tackling.

Right now is the lowest the club has been since I started following them in the early ,80's. It's a dire situation and the scary thing is that it appears nothing is going to be done about it.

We are currently on the deck of the Titanic mate. We've already hit the ice berg and everyone's sitting around on the deck while the band plays music. 

• Yeah I can't disagree with that.

Ive been a fan with this club lower the Kearney and Stuart years were borderline worse than this.

When Arthur became coach I actually saw what light looked like outside of this year which no argument was a train wreck.

But I've moved on from this I'm not going to let a poor result effect my mentality for being a fan never have.

Shit I'm even geared up for the NFL where my Falcons take on the girlband and Champs the E-gURLs in Philly on Friday NZT.

• lol - good attitude - no point in investing emotion on a losing bet :)

I reckon we are in worse shape now than when SK was coach. At least back then the club acted - at the moment it would appear we are going to tread water for the next 12 months which is a very dangerous approach to take.

Cheers mate :)

• Fair enough
    If I was them I would of had a few more
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"There was a couple of times he ran out of the line when dolphins were started the set. Just found it funny how he would do that but we have forwards who couldn't even make a tackle let alone provide line speed. "
1 hour ago
More…