No major sponsor for 2017

Title says it all. Pull your finger out Bernie. What happened to having independent directors with corporate affiliations? Still nothing. KPIs Bernie. Remember those?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As a fan do you really care that much about a major sponsor? I don't. It's all about winning games. 

• Winning games is number one priority for sure. As is recruitment and retention. However we have a very marketable product with the large junior system as well as being in one of the biggest cities in the country. Add to that a new stadium you would think that we would had a sponsor by now.
  • Brett. Come on man no need to start calling me idiot. We are here for the same thing. Making parra great again.
  • Finding a sponsor for one
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I heard negotiations were bogged down for a bit but now things are going like clockwork. 

• Excellent. Good work Bernie. KPI achieved.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Actually Browny yes I started feeling sick after watching the refereeing performance against the dragons
  • Does any of the informed members know roughly what a major sponsor is worth?

I have no idea but would love to know.  Thanks

• We're looking to sign a major sponsor for in excess of $1 million. We've got the highest percentage of members going to games, the third largest membership base and the largest media coverage in the game. 

• Well said outkast.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Looks like the JA mistake all over again.  You don't develop your game sitting on the bench for first grade if you are a half or a fullback with very limited experience to begin with."
14 seconds ago
Mitchy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Conditions make this game more even than we think. Control the ball; decent tackle efficiency and get to the kick and be patient. That's the key. The Fins have a balanced halves pairing too. Don't underestimate them. We should win by less than 8"
7 minutes ago
Parrapowa replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Win comfortably. "
23 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"What i take from this story with BA, is that BA plans to be here long term? "
41 minutes ago
More…