No decision on Humble for 2012

Parramatta is negotiating with Eel's half/utility Tom Humble but no decision has been made yet as to whether he is in the Eel's plans going forward.

Eels CEO Paul Osborne told 1Eyed Eel Fanlink that "no final decision has been made on a few or our 2011 players, Tom included".

"He obviously had a tough start to the year with his supplement issue but he is a good kid and has been playing pretty well in the games I have seen," Osborne said.

Meanwhile, things look more promising for Etu Uaisele, with Osborne telling Fanlink on the weekend that "Etu has been playing really well and we are hoping he will be with us in 2012".

"He has really improved under Steve's coaching," he said.

1Eyed Eel is a joint initiative between this website and the Parramatta club to allow Eels supporters to ask questions and get direct replies from CEO Paul Osborne and other club officials.

Click here to ask a Fanklink question or click here to read the Fanlink thread.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope we keep Tom but I won't be surprised at all if we lose him.
  • We must keep Etu!
    i can see Tom getting let go though

• Etu has done well for us this season, will be pretty handy for back up.
  • I love Tom but if he stays with Parra he will prob be stuck at Wenty......I feel he will leave, he's potentially going to be a killer 5/8......quite possibly end up next to Thurston at the Cowboys.......

I wish him all the best.....just please not at the Dogs.....
  • IMO if they haven't used Tom to his potential yet they never will!

He will be another player that leaves us and returns to haunt us wearing Brisbane colours or those of another team.Tom Humble is a star of the future and I cannot believe that we have not tapped this potential.

Good luck in the Future Tom, dont haunt us too hard.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I actually agree with that. Just look how BA is now treating him considering the year he had in 2023. Makatoa is no.19 against Dolphins and Greig misses out, so if a forward went down he would trust Makatoa more than Greig. 
Greig has been back long…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"I agree his 2019 campaign was his best and many compared him to Semi when not even close. But he has been a solid Winger most years. His issues only became worse mid last year. Maybe this is the shot in the arm needed."
8 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Weirmu greg is not the future.  He won't be a regular starter. 
 "
16 minutes ago
Marty replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Penrif "
52 minutes ago
More…