1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Eels: 1 Clint Gutherson (c), 2 Bevan French, 3 Michael Jennings, 4 Brad Takairangi, 5 George Jennings, 6 Corey Norman, 7 Mitchell Moses, 8 Daniel Alvaro, 9 Cameron King, 10 Peni Terepo, 11 Beau Scott (c), 12 Tepai Moeroa, 13 Manu Ma'u

Interchange: 14 Will Smith, 15 Suaia Matagi, 16 David Gower, 17 Marata Niukore

Reserves: 18 Josh Hoffman, 19 Siosaia Vave, 20 Jaeman Salmon, 21 Raymond Stone

Kenny Edwards is out pending a court appearance for a traffic violation. Cameron King replaces Will Smith (bench) at hooker. Manu Ma'u swaps to lock with Beau Scott who moves to second row. Marata Niukore has been named to make his debut in jersey 17 with Siosaia Vave dropping out. Young gun Jaemon Salmon makes his first appearance in the 21-man squad in the reserves but is unlikely to debut just yet.

Views: 5431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kicking stones?

I haven,t seen him play--heard lots talking about him so will be interested to see how he goes

Problem is most of them talking about him probably haven't seen much, if any, of his games either.

Who wants to put money on Niukore BA leaving him on the bench the whole game? Lol

Haha has been done before. I think we need him too much at present and I'm sure he'll see some game time.

I hope so anyway.

Haha yep that's how he always debuts people, lets them watch the action from closer in their gear. Good mental preparation apparently.

I thought Vave did pretty well last game - but what would I know?

Hope the usual debutante try is on offer for the young bloke.

Niukore looked tired for most of his 15 minutes, definitely looked a step off the pace out there i guess it's a lot faster than NSW cup. 

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service