Replies

• Looks and sounds the type of song Dopey Norman would sing and write, this will do me!!!

• While drinking Canadian Club

• Baz can you give us the article about what Brad said about it please?

• Apparently it was written by Jaemon Salmon

• No wonder John West rejected him, sack the kent!

• If that's true Brett, I hope he turns out to be a good footballer, because he is not going to make it as a lyric writer.

• Thats not giving him enough credit, he could write a song like 'shes got the look' for Roxette i reckon.

• Lol. Do you mean with lots of la la las or na na nas? He has that part nailed.

• If they keep winning with it ... I love it

• As long as it get's the boys up it's fine.

You've got great taste in music wile

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Of course sacking BA would be a very expensive exercise.
You have the payout for Brad which would exceed 1 million. 
If Bennett came in he could basically name his price but I would say he would be close to 2 million a year. 
He also brings all.his…"
3 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Agree 💯 "
4 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Leader in what position?"
4 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Bennett is the answer. I can't believe this is even being debated. He's the greatest NRL Coach ever and he's available in 2025. We have an underperforming but decent roster,good halves and well resourced club. It's literally a perfect match at…"
8 minutes ago
More…