New coach

Ran into Michael McGuire said y don’t u coach parra he said they haven’t called him lol wld u call him for a coaching role n bring smith in as a football manager role n ship on Norman for carney on a one yr deal extension if he gets us in 8 next year

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Was Gwunta sending you selfie pics again Marky???? Taking dick pics to a whole new level.

• Nice cap.

• Thats one bald nob
    • Lol.......I know some chicks, and some blokes, that would line up to have a crack at that knob.

• I said it when they hired Kidwell I think he is Bernie’s plan b if he has to cut ba. As they say careful what your u wish for as I can’t see Kidwell being much better than ba but obviously something has to change and change fast. Knowing Parra as we all do they will probably beat the donkeys next week and the cycle continues... ah the life of a Parra supporter 

• kidwell is our defensive coach.
    Who’s our attacking coach????
    • Arthur is attacking coach
    • Roosters have JT as their attacking coach.
      If we can’t get rid of Arthur from what I’m
      hearing, let’s get an attacking coach. We need it badly
    • Yeah Arthur’s attack is not creative very boring
    • Steve murphy

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Great post HOE. You've simply covered everything to a T and I can't argue with any of it. Our defence being WORSE than 2018 is a really alarming statistic. Truly is.
Given what you've said about the culture, it really does answer the question about…"
17 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Understand why our defence is the worst and you won't need to throw your arms up in the air! "
22 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Yes, I wouldn't get lost on the numbers, its quiet simple really Moses is the General and Dyllan the Seargent Major.....this week Dyllan is the General and we have Corporal Sanders who is a Colonel in waiting.
Shit the hooker feeds the scrum and the…"
24 minutes ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"The best halves coming through the grades now is Ethan Sanders and Mitch Woods from dogs."
36 minutes ago
More…