1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

The Parramatta Eels Rugby League Club Pty Limited has signed former Titans centre and Parramatta Eels junior Nathan Davis on a one year contract until the end of the 2017 season. 
Davis made his first grade debut in the first round of 2016 with the Titans, playing eight NRL games before breaking his leg in a season ending injury. The Parramatta Eels have signed Davis following his recent contract release from the Titans.
“Nathan will add more depth to our backline with his size and strength,” said Head Coach Brad Arthur.
"We always love welcoming back our Parramatta juniors and I’m sure he’ll fit right in with our current squad.”

Views: 1633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great buy a goal kicker as well is a plus
I actually didn't mind him playing centre at the titans he actually surprised me! He's defiantly a big boy who's filled into his frame
I was sad to see jim go lots of potential and a more then useful kicker can cover centre wing fullback
Adds to our depth

BIG liability in defence.

He looks like he has a turtle flipper for a left arm, does BA know about this?

Hahahahahhaha

Anyone is better than Takka

Will this guy get a crack in 1st grade or what???

He's about 6th or 7th in the pecking order so no, it's unlikely he plays FG anytime soon. 

Surely not that far down? Assuming Ava is next who have we got after that? Unless you move Hoff and bring in a winger...

cracked leg perhaps?

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service