Name the sides that parra finishes ahead of in 2016

My mate and I had a good chat on the weekend going over who we have gained and who we got rid off and how it is really starting to look like a much better side and he said surely we will make the 8. So I asked him a question I said ok I tend to agree but tell me who finishes underneath us and we didn't realise how hard it would be because even those that struggled this year have either bought well or changed coaches. This isn't in anyway being negative it's just a reality check to show how damn hard it is these days and the job ahead for Ba and the team. it will come down to little things each week that can make you go from top 4 to wooden spooners..

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Knights, Titans, Tigers will finish below us. The next group of teams between 7-13th will be a lottery. And that group includes us.

• Yep same 3 I came up with but not with any great confidence knights also have a new coach and tigers on their day can beat anyone it will depend on what happens with Farah it could completely implode
  • No one because we'll take out the first place  'we are the champions, no time for losers, cos we are the championssssss of the worlddddd.'

• It seems like comprehension isn't Monster Eel's strong point.

• WHAT! Comprehension is my middle name...and so is moron, d**khead, asswipe, handsome, turd, and many many many more names...and yes we won't get the spoon, we'll take out the championship...again lets sing: 'we are the champions, no time for losers cos we are the championsssssss.....of the worlddddddddd owwwwww owwwww owwww'

• Say it with me 'we MUST NOT drink the bong water'

• Yeah probably only for the first round haha
  • I think we have a better team than the Tigers, Raiders, Titans, St George, Knights, Panthers, Storm and Manly. Top 8 beckons if coached well and if smart footy is played. Will be easier with Foz and without Sandow.
  • Tigers, Knights, Dragons, Raiders, Titans, Panthers, Souths, Manly - I feel confident about finishing ahead of.
    Dogs, Sharks, Warriors - I believe will be tougher but still a good chance.
    Cowboys, Roosters, Storm, Broncos - these teams will be expected to feature as usual and I can't disagree.
    Hence my early thoughts for our season is in the 5th to 8th spot, with the hope for higher.
    • Tigers, Knights, Dragons, Raiders, Titans, Panthers, Souths, Manly.

Agree with the above except for Souths. I think we can match it across the park with them except for their Front Row rotations. I think with Sam coming back, he will create that roll on for Tom to be back to that 2014 form.

Loosing Luke is a huge loss but they have that winning culture that we wont have - at least early on in the season. 

As for Manly, you could argue they are more balanced across the park than 2015. Last year was a distraction for them, and if the new recruits gel early they are a def top 8 for me. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Seek help."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"More so a great performance could come from the motivation and not from skill. If they try to win with talent and skill ain't going far as there is not much without Moses. With heart and effort they could do ok, maybe not win but get close.
If they…"
13 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Pops, are you seriously considering the head of football and the coach are not equally accountable for recruitment.   I reckon you've fallen into the tct trap"
22 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Cowboys wasn't a great performance LB. they have been shown up quiet badly after we managed to bust their defence at will in their Red Zone! i.e. fundamentally the same attack as the Phins game, just a different resolve from the defence.
Can we…"
50 minutes ago
More…