Moses2017 vs Foran2016 stats....

this stat comparison is very interesting:Who has made a bigger impact in the parra no.7 in their short time at parra. Could anyone send some stats on moses current vs foran2016.....I really do think moses will come up on top.What a signing!!He is younger, and half the price and already better then foran....

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't feel I can comment on this blog in an unbiased way :-)
    • Lol
    • Carlo dont you dare get Moses in your fantasies, thats enough to bring his career to a grinding halt.

• if he was 100%, both injury wise and in the head, I would take Foran over any player in the comp

• But he wasn't, and isn't...
    • I'm with you man Foran at his best I think he's probably top 5 player in the game less all the distractions.

Plays tough is an undoubted leader if it weren't for all the issues I think Parra are a top 4 side for sure.
  • Foz = Fizzer. Good luck Bulldogs.

• Moses is 5 times better for the team and club than Foran regardless of the stats but i agree, Moses has offered a lot more than foran on the park, he may not be as mature on the park as Foran but his setting up tries and doing great work on the oppositions line and in their 20m, thats something weve always struggled with in recent seasons.

Moses is coming along well, credit to Brad and Mitch.

• I thought Mitchell's detractors went off way too early after only a couple of games for us. This includes Sterlo, he was calling for a demotion to Wenty after 1 or 2 average games. I thought that was ridiculous and pretty out of character from Sterlo. Im just glad he has dished up a nice juicy shit sandwich for all his knockers to chow down on!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

John Seckold replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"It's not just Sivo defence, his carries are ordinary to say the least. He should have lost his position long ago. There is no future for him at Parra."
23 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Semi Radradra Beau Scott Manu Ma'u RCG Mitchell Moses "
50 minutes ago
Tin Tim replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"On a sport program they were debating what possibilities old Nick has worked out. One was, Nick allowed Manu to go to Rugby allowing him to earn top dollar in Japan under the condition when he returns he signs with the Chooks for around $300 000…"
1 hour ago
Grunta the great replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Harper
Waqa
Foran
French"
2 hours ago
More…