Moses Squeezed Out

Just on the news.
Parramatta are struggling to get the money to resign Hayne, MM may be squeezed out to fit Hayne in under the cap... WTF!!!
How the hell cant we afford them both when we don’t have one origin or Oz rep player in our side.
FMD this game is getting hard to care about.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• some one let B.A near the checkbook again,,,,, it was that huge tradie deal that has fcuked us.

• Lol
  • How the FUCK are we possibly struggling for money ???????
  • I wouldn't believe any of this.
  • Lol another troll. I watched the the news and no such thing was said. Only thing was about the stadium debacle. Besides if this was true the Telegraph and co would be straight on it lol 

• It was just on Prime7 - alluding to him being potentially squeezed out. Moses didn’t seem overly concerned by the speculation.
      • Yes because there’s been rumours he’s being shopped around. Nothing said about not having any money for Hayne.

• Did also allude to needing to free up more cap space for Hayne.

It’s all speculative - I’d like to think that there is another signing in the offing somewhere...
  • Not true.

• Awesome
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Angry Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I reckon BA has identified that Gutho is struggling to back up our halves and forwards when they make a half break or arm free for an offload. I suggest Talagi will be playing in the middle sniffing around for offloads. Having to defend in the…"
26 seconds ago
The Captain replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Bennett hasn't made the trip to Darwin, apparently he has the flu.
So not only are the Phins down a heap of players, they're also down a head coach.
I'd like to say this makes me more confident but we're so good at losing games we should win that…"
1 minute ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Hahaha, pop's you are to easy to get going. Don't take you continence aid off tonight, you will wet the bed again. I'm bloody sick of telling you.
Lateral movement was just my add in and I reckon it's pretty good in him. 
You make some good points…"
1 minute ago
Big D replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Discipline, discipline, discipline"
5 minutes ago
More…