Replies

• Best part about this (if true) is that it leaves Manly without a half lol

• Manly have dodged a bullet if you ask me
    • Yep definitely the best part. Pearce, despite his obvious failings at rep level, is a very good NRL standard halfback. Let's not also forget this means they have will be playing Hastings in the halves lol. I'd much prefer Pearce over Hastings.
  • Watch out, I'm sure Gutho will be offered 1 million plus a beach of his choice.
  • I'm hearing we have a trail with Newcastle involving all grades!
    • February 24th at Maitland. 

• I'll be there, I live not to far away.
  • At Maitland on 24th Feb
    • Great!
  • Pearce signing with knights makes them easier to hate again, They have been so hopeless the last few years that I had more pity than hate for them. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 seconds ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
59 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…