1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Views: 1367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It will be interesting how it effects his defence without his bodyguards.

It will be good for his future playing for the new SOO coach. A chance to show him what he has
They will beat France!!!

Definitely a chance Bazza

I think Freddie is already a fan, he spoke of him in glowing terms on the Sunday Footy Show a couple of months back

I am not normally too interested in WC but some of these teams may not win but will play with spirit. A few fringe WT players are in this side including Twal. Twal has been awesome since joining Tigpies and will be handy along side Timmy.

The best guy for captain is the one who can be best mentored by the coach on how to read a game and have the personal credibility, natural Authority from players to make necessary changes to game plans to advantage. Someone that can lead these plans by involving combo plays from key players. Someone who has the ability to keep in check player on field disciplines. Thats what i hope BA looks for in selecting the Captain

Also U20's fullback Layoun is in the side as well as ex Parra boy Jason Webhe

I don't think Webhe has a club at the moment. Don't get me wrong I am not campaigning for him.

I streamed this game and Layoun was definetelty the best on ground.
Those who watched Parra's Holden Cup campaign would have noticed he definetely has the smarts as a custodian especially during the finals.
In saying that he's way down the pecking order with Gutherson and French not likely to be displaced for that role.
Apparently Manu M'au has defected from NZ to Tonga.

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service