First off id like to give credit to Frank for this mail, hes always gets the penis scoops first, it was Frank who alerted me to Roberto's plight, thanks Frank, i appreciate you keeping the site up to date with this sort of news..

This is not a story for laughs, its a story about one mans plight. In fact Roberto admits he cant find a woman to have sex with because of his massive size, so its a lonely existance for Roberto not to mention he cant walk without getting chaffed and cant sleep on his front.

In Breaking news, 54 year old Mexican Roberto Carbrera who is evidently a huge Parramatta Eels fan, has smashed the previous world record of just under 14'' erect to measure in his colossus at 18.9 inches erect, 13 inches soft to register the longest penis ever recorded on a man.

I personally think if he lost a few kg he'd easily reach the magic 19'' holy grail.

This has made Roberto a unable to perform daily activities and he is on disability pension but he refuses to have a recommended reduction because he is so proud of his penis ''in Mexico a man is judged by the size of his penis, the bigger the penis the more macho the man is'' Roberto states.

MESSAGE TO BERNIE GURR - Bernie do you see what im seeing?

I think weve just found our new mascot! Sparky's days are over, hes garbage, why dont we put this guy in a golf cart, get his penis an eels outfit and Bobs your uncle, the fans will go nuts, a few laps around the stadium and BOOM!

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, note his facial expressions, thats what pride looks like ladies and gentlemen, and check out the black shoes and white socks, one word......Legend.......

NOTE - As to not break any forum rules of nudity ive only included pictures of Robertos penis socked.

Last few pics are priceless.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've actually previously read up on this guy and it's been said that the reason it's so large isn't natural which is a bit of a letdown . Apparently he's been stretching it daily using weights and talcum powder inside the foreskin and the whole thing isn't much more than one big forey bandaged up full of stuffing .

So he's a bit of an anti climax so to speak . Just one big floppy foreskin .
  • Nothin like a good penis story on a saturday morning

• Is he popular with the ladies? Not a very good looking man.
    • Depends on who you ask Slip, he;s gor a full head of hair and a cheeky smile, maybe Carol might be interested?

• It looks like he has stuck someone's amputated limb to his groin. What's with all the bandages? He should be wearing one of those elephant g strings where his c*ck goes in the trunk.
    Maybe we should all chip in and send him a custom made blue and gold Eels c*ck warmer to wear. He could be like our mascot in the Latino part of the world.
    Hope Bern's onto this.

• Bwahaha pops it seems www.infowars.com, www.brietbart.com and Fox are the only places you can get some real news in the states these days, good to see youve been reading!

• The only lady to fit him in would have to be Guadalupe de La Burrhochita,the star performer  at the "live sex Donkey Show" in Tijuana.

• Carol is not neither is Carlo
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
4 minutes ago
Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
12 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
17 minutes ago
More…