Replies

• I really hope this is true. I believe he is the most important re-signing for our club moving forward and having a crack at a title or two.

• Huge signing of true. Ma'u has been immense for us particularly this season after the salary cap sh*t storm went down. Roosters were chasing pretty hard for his signature as well.
  • As of 1hr ago Fox Sports are saying Parra have re-signed him till 2020. This is awesome news. He bleeds blue and gold and always puts in.
  • Great if true now to resign semi now!
  • Now we just need to sure up Semi. According to 60's theyre in negotiation with Semi as we speak.
    • great news BA and Max are on fire. This shows that not throwing huge money at Hayne has given us a lot of space for resignings and some great new signings. Eels to kick butt in 2017.

• EEL TO EXTEND STAY

Parramatta are set to continue their impressive run of re-signings by adding blockbusting backrower Manu Ma’u to the list.

Foxsports.com.au can reveal Ma’u has agreed to a contract extension which will keep him in the blue and gold until at least the end of 2019.

Already contracted for 2017, the Eels moved fast to lock him up for another two seasons with his form so impressive that rivals would have swooped had he hit the open market in November.

Ma’u’s extension caps off an impressive recruitment and retention drive from the club.

They’ve signed Titans back Josh Hoffman on a three year deal, Nathan Brown for two seasons and George Jennings for one.
    • Suck it uncle nick.
  • Great news
  • Great news, now lock up semi and we are set with a good roster for the next couple of years
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

TKBK replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Twice this year we have had an outside back go down, and it's caused us all sorts of drama. I'd be happy to have Blaize play that role all year he's not in the starting team. Covers every spot in  the backline and with the concussion rules, and the…"
15 minutes ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"I can't see that happening. 
This looks like another "just in case" selection and I doubt Talagi will get many minutes if any."
54 minutes ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Which will could possibly have by not having another forward on the bench."
55 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Might not be his signing , but out of curiosity was it Arthur that promoted Semi Radradra in his take over role in 2013 ? "
58 minutes ago
More…