Replies

• That's great news, he was having a great game until the injury.

Tim is a very underrated player, the guy is like a tank. He gets us moving forward on almost every charge.

• Happy for Tim, but i still stand firm on my thoughts, we were and are better on the park without Tim, and we lose nothing that we wouldnt gain from any other forward under BA.

As soon as Tim went of my hopes of us dominating their pack went right up.

• they said on fox news the Injury was not as bad as last time but he still be out 4 weeks and only miss 3 games

• This idea has merit. Teams are avoiding kicking to Semi, so maybe some switcharoos amongst our back three will upset kick-chase patterns?
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?"
6 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year."
6 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think "
9 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"He is a dragons junior and pretty sure he scored a hat trick in a under 19 origin game for nsw. He is a big body so my big concern would be his turn and chase."
16 minutes ago
More…