Major Announcement 11.30am?

Just seen on Fox Sports News Parramatta have a major announcement today at 11.30am.Any idea what it is?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its major sponsor announcement.

• In one Snakey.

Players don't justify a press conference.....the only possibility is we get a major sponsor.....Sneaky Pete will have a "holiday" declared and Wiz will have to find something else to criticise about Bernie.

Let's hope it's a name big enough to cause a "rise" in club pride!

• Don't worry Pops there'll be plenty of criticism regardless of who it is. How shit it looks on the jersey, not a 'big name', we should've got Nike!
    • izzy falou joining the eels? not hayne 

• Costco  ,new   sponsor  ,at marden park, 

• Parra sign Izzy
    • True that
    • Hock?
  • Re-opening Kicks, and bringing back dollar drinks night.
    • I AM THERE!!!!!
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Wizz would being called a lot of derogatory insults motivate your desire to respond to someone elses criticism of you or make you more pissed off and attack the guy attacking you?"
2 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Tad , he's mollycoddled around these cockheads for years and hasn't called them out and it's got us nowhere . This mindset is why we have a generation of soft weak gutted young  humans in this country today. Maybe they need to be given a…"
12 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Gutherson was out there giggling and smiling with the opposition post game.  That told me enough. "
20 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I've seen enough other games to be convinced it's not a fitness thing. All these guys are measured on a bunch of fitness metrics. Having said that, I do think our game plan uses too much petrol. It's inefficient.  I was astounded to hear the half…"
20 minutes ago
More…