Luke Moylan

Anyone know who Moylan will be playing with in 2018? Not that we should be chasing him, but it may have an impact on player movement at other clubs. Last I heard the Sea Eagles were interested. I wonder if the Knights are interested.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wasn't he staying put?
  • It’s Matt not Luke
  • I heard coach Andrew Griffin and head of football Pete Gould want him to stay. There was talk about a swap with Cronullas John Maloney  but that talk has died down. Maybe he'll go to the Manly Seagulls along with Matthew Pearce?.

• Haha love it
    • Very very clever Nodge

• Hopefully he stays and Penrith are forced to shed a prop
    • Hope so Wile and we get that prop
    • Big Tegan would be nice
  • They have his face back on promo now as it has been missing awhile. Would have been handy in final against Broncos instead of sitting on sideline especially when May got injured.
    • But Keet - if the Pennies have to get rid of a PROP your dreams could come true and we pick up your new attraction In Roger Cambell-Gillard.

(Can't let Carlo have all the astro travelling fun)

Imagine Julia in the stands every game cheering on her nephew.

Whoopty-Doo.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Ofahengaue has improved a lot. He puts in more effort than Matterson does that's for sure. 
Keep Lussick for his defence? Did you watch the Dolphins game?
Lussick is a terrible defender and his service from dummy half is amateurish at best.
He needs…"
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I never said he was."
9 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Are you serious? Simmo has been pretty good for us. "
10 minutes ago
ShatteredEel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"So saints release him, Parra sign him for less, Saints convince him to stay and up his contract & promise him a centre spot which is all he wanted in the first place anyway ? Makes sense lol"
22 minutes ago
More…