Leaked nsw team

https://www.zerotackle.com/leaked-nsw-squad-full-of-debutants-33458/

Love the selections. Would be exactly what i wouldve picked. Go the blues!!!

1.tedesco

2.adocar

3.roberts

4.latrel

5.turbo

6.maloney

7.cleary

8.rgc

9.coock

10. Klemmer

11.cordner

12.frizel

13.debellin

14.peachey

15.jurbo

16.vaughn

17.chrichton

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There bench looks a bit thin in size
    I would of had Shannon Boyd instead of chrichton.. Peachy is a very good selection on the bench can cover everywhere

I'm glad Cook is in the team, best hooker in the Comp ATM

A lot better then what Laurie would of picked
    • Shanon Boyd is a dead set bum
    • Bench is fine. Most of the forwards starting can play long minutes
    • I rate Shannon Boyd, his game for Canberra the other night he was so hard to tackle and was making yards for ease.
  • This team can put a lot of points on but will certainly leak a few. Roberts, Mitchell and Maloney are amongst the worst Defenders in the comp. Should be a high scoring entertaining game. I personally would have had turbo and Aitkin in the centres latrell in one wing. Certainly a courageous selector Ol Freddy.
    • I wanted

2. JAC
      3. Mitchell
      4. Turbo
      5. Cotric

But I can easily live with this
  • RCG vs NAPA.....first time in a while I’m looking forward to State of Origin 

• Jack Debelin over Jake Trbojevic is interesting?
  • What! No tigers? No Eels? Uhhh who else...Cordner the only Sharks...One Rooster...what’s going on here? The team should have been half Roryers and half sharks, Uncle Nic will be upset!

• Makes no difference, Qld will still spank them
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mattersons a Christian sect member, pretty sure he's a convert from Catholic. Confusing I know , considering he acts Jewish. "
11 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing…"
22 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"I'd say his salary plays a big part in the decision. If there were a few players on the market for this season I think his choice not to release him early may have been different. Flanno can't build his team with Lomax chewing up so much coin. And…"
28 minutes ago
More…