LachlanWilmot Click to watch his video -https://youtu.be/QK05oLaUUMkHead of Athletic Performance at Parramatta Eels National Rugby League ClubSydney, AustraliaSportsLinkedIn.Lachlan’s full profileExperienceHead of Athletic PerformanceParramatta Eels National Rugby League ClubOctober 2017 – Present (1 month)Co-OwnerAthletes AuthorityMarch 2017 – Present (8 months) | Sydney, AustraliaAn Athletic Performance facility, bringing professional coaching to those that need it.Senior Athletic Performance CoachGWS GiantsNovember 2010 –October 2017 (7 years)Strength and Conditioning CoordinatorAFL NSW/ACTNovember 2007 – June 2011 (3 years 8 months) | Sydney, AustraliaAssistant Strength and Conditioning CoachAIS-AFL AcademyNovember 2009 –October 2010 (1 year)Strength and Conditioning CoachTeam GWS TAC Cup TeamNovember 2009 –October 2010 (1 year)Personal TrainerFitness First AustraliaJanuary 2005 –December 2007 (3 years)SkillsStrength & ConditioningInjury PreventionExercise PhysiologyStrength TrainingAthleticsAthletic TrainingSportsSports ManagementPerformance EnhancementSports ScienceSports NutritionAgilityAthletic PerformanceOlympic LiftingFitnessPersonal TrainingEducationAustralian Catholic UniversityMasters of High Performance Sport, Sports and Exercise2014 – 2017University of Western SydneyExercise Science (Honours), Sports and Exercise2012 – 2012Australian Catholic UniversityBachelor of Exercise Science, Sports and Exercise2008 –

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So who is he taking over from, Chief?
  • Seems very qualified.

• I think he takes the head of performance role left vacant by the previous ex Melbourne storm trainer, who South Sydney took off our hands. His name escapes me.

Ronnie Palmer partly took over, but has since moved to the Tigers.
    • You thinking of Paul Devlin?

• Our wingers aerial abilities will certainly be in good hands - 7 years at GWS.
    • That's true.

• AFL players have a great level of fitness. To get there performance coach is really good
  • Looks like we may be gearing up for a new faster paced style of footy next year. 

• AFL players are trained to run 12 Km's a game not sprint and wrestle for 80 minutes. It is a different level of fitness. Having said that I do not believe that BA would have hired him unless he believed that he is up to the task. He is certainly well credentialed

• For sports science trainers, they're up to date on everything. There are a lot of these types of trainers who run gyms that train a range of athletes from sprinters to league, football and AFL players. Christian Woodford, who is one of Sandor Earl's trainers also trains boxers, paralympians and football players. Many of the basics are transferable. Obviously there will be a difference in sports specific training but the guy has a Masters in this stuff so you'd assume he's across everything he needs to be.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapowa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Solid & safe doesn't win you a comp "
10 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Depends how expensive you mean, Al?
Lomax isn't worth 800k & the Eels won't pay that, he knows it's a pay cut to play elsewhere at centre.
All of the past 10 premiership teams had more $ in invested in their centres than the Eels, and some do have…"
18 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If NOS leaves Melb and they grab Lomax, what about Meaney to Eels. 
I would prefer a player like Wishart but don't see him leaving Melbourne as they love him there.  Genuine utility playing half, hooker centre, wing, and 14 at NRL level.   Didn't…"
37 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"He's not happy there at the moment, Melbourne don't keep blokes that aren't buying in."
45 minutes ago
More…