1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Lachlan Wilmot takes on Head of Athletic Performance role at the Parramatta Eels

LachlanWilmot Click to watch his video -
https://youtu.be/QK05oLaUUMk
Head of Athletic Performance at Parramatta Eels National Rugby League Club

Sydney, Australia

Sports
LinkedIn.

Lachlan’s full profile

Experience

Head of Athletic PerformanceParramatta Eels National Rugby League ClubOctober 2017 – Present (1 month)

Co-OwnerAthletes AuthorityMarch 2017 – Present (8 months) | Sydney, Australia

An Athletic Performance facility, bringing professional coaching to those that need it.

Senior Athletic Performance CoachGWS GiantsNovember 2010 –October 2017 (7 years)

Strength and Conditioning CoordinatorAFL NSW/ACTNovember 2007 – June 2011 (3 years 8 months) | Sydney, Australia

Assistant Strength and Conditioning CoachAIS-AFL AcademyNovember 2009 –October 2010 (1 year)

Strength and Conditioning CoachTeam GWS TAC Cup TeamNovember 2009 –October 2010 (1 year)

Personal TrainerFitness First AustraliaJanuary 2005 –December 2007 (3 years)

SkillsStrength & ConditioningInjury PreventionExercise PhysiologyStrength TrainingAthleticsAthletic TrainingSportsSports ManagementPerformance EnhancementSports ScienceSports NutritionAgilityAthletic PerformanceOlympic LiftingFitnessPersonal TrainingEducation

Australian Catholic UniversityMasters of High Performance Sport, Sports and Exercise2014 – 2017

University of Western SydneyExercise Science (Honours), Sports and Exercise2012 – 2012

Australian Catholic UniversityBachelor of Exercise Science, Sports and Exercise2008 –

Views: 2544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just because he has been with afl teams doesnt mean he will train us like afl. These guys research constantly and understand each sport they prepare competitors for. I like the appointment. Injury prevention is an important thing for us next year. Gws has seemed to do well over the time he was there also

Looks to be a strong hire based on resume, and nice to get one up on GWS too

How old is he ??? Is he this side of 50??!
Would he know world safari 2?or kb or imperial leather ?
These are the important questions

Lol. I now feel ashamed to admit I still use Imperial Leather. Tahiti looks nice Charles.......I suspect Lachlan would be more familiar with Australian Ninja Warrior than World Safari 2. So now we have lost Alby, what is your new nickname for Lachlan Carlo?

I think Carlo would like a more personal assessment based on strategic requirements, she would like to know if he has the stamina to meet the demands of the job and does not require measurement because size doesn't count. 

That said we are all a bit disappointed to lose Alby, as he was a drawcard to the nursing home where the old ladies constantly reminded him of his need to keep up.

PT I am surprised you are an IL user, I saw you more as a Palmolive and her 5 daughters.

I only use Palmolive in an emergency Poppa as I can get my hand on a bar very quickly. Always a spare Palmolive in the cupboard

I am now off to the library for breakfast

Take me with you PT......I'll take the blonde you take the brunette

Wouldn't be hard to be an upgrade on the old Fossil Palmer, AFL players are stick figured Unco's.

Hope this bloke knows how to train real athletes.

Looks like solid experience, and based on the education dates we may have a younger head here which could mean he's more up to date on the super fast paced world of sports science.

He looks about 20, some say he Wilmot be good, ive no idea.

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service