Replies

• Is he goes I'll loose it at the eels. Why would they let him go? Surely we can offer that same money!
    • I doubt he will get an 800k+ offer from us but I'm obviously only guessing there, he might be so vital to Brad that he is forced to pay that much, he certainly doesn't deserve 800k imo but if somebodies willing to pay it theres the argument that thats exactly how much he's worth.

• Dragons offer Norman 800k to force Eels to 800k, leaving the Eels kitty a bit dry, so that the Dragaons can offer Hayne a million. Classic baiting the market. Bait offers don't indicate market value, only market manipulation, unless you're oblivious to how banks set rates!
  • We have to retain him.

• Good luck to him if true...
  • Over this shit
  • I recon there might even be a few sweeteners to take it above the 800k mark, the Saints are at where we were a few years ago, it will be a real big tempting offer, theyll have to pay big time overs to get him.

• He's complete dogshit Snakey! I haven't seen anything from this clown that even resembles a decent 100% week in week out footballer. More like 50% on a good day!

• They r probably so desperate for a decent playmaker to complement Widdop that a player with Norman's ability is worth the cost. It will be interesting to see if we can retain him. If not then 2017 will be another "rebuilding year".

• Two things that add to his value is that he's rarely injured and plays a lot of games, the other is that he's a fairly good defender for a half.
      It's not just his playmaking that the dragons would be interested in.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I have no doubt that Simmo would be our best alternative if Gutho is out, but I also think Russell would play in front of Talagi if you do not want a potential total embarrassment. God help us if we had Asi there,
Don't disagree with Martyn…"
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"You are possibly right Frankie, can you get a comparative expense exercise done with other clubs to make this a legitimate comparison..... I get a bit lost when you keep referring to the "bottom of the barrell standard people" ...... I can accept…"
13 minutes ago
Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I had to go over to TCT to see if I was the old dribbler Hugo mentioned as my comments were not supportive of any particular faction, view or site.....so it wasn't me, although in saying that don't let the facts spoil the story. Points being made…"
41 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Good on you for acknowledging you're an idiot, bro."
1 hour ago
More…