Replies

• Penrith in turmoil how good is this. Only today Tyrone Peachy confirmed he's going, along with others already mentioned.

Goulds 5 year plan is really coming to fruition lol .
  • I don't understand how we can afford him and they can't. I'd say our teams are comparatively speaking rather similar. In fact if anything I'd say our depth would surely cost more, well on paper at least. They have lost Cartwright, Moylan and are losing peachey. Not to mention Maloney let the cat out of the bag that his tpas were being organised by the club, so he shouldn't be taking up too much. It just doesn't make sense. Surely they can find a way to keep him.
    • It depends on how many players each club has contracted for 2019 and beyond. We have Gutherson, French, Hoffman and Jennings contracted for 2019, so we have room for another outside back.

• 3320905094?profile=original

• Roosters will get him to replace Ferguson or maybe Cronulla
  • Mansour basically said he played for less at Panthers but now he has a child he needs to think if his future. Peachey at least has the integrity to honour his contract. They will miss him big time. Gould needs to shut his trap and start coaching if he thinks it's easy. Fancy letting Brennan go. He along with Cleary Snr built this team.
  • Why would Penrith allow this player to walk out? All this drama & walk outs have set the club 5yrs back.
  • Do we really need another outside back
    • Of Mansour’s caliber, yes.
  • we go after him but the no cap R.o.o.t.e.r.s get him

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Give talagi the fullback role, see if he is the future fullback BA thinks he is."
4 minutes ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"100% Fongy, our 'hand picked' board is a joke and has been for a while.
And our CEO is no better than the Tigers CEO who was booted a few months back, an absolute fraud."
7 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Again we agree. This is getting weird "
7 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Of I was the bush coach,  I'd give him two weeks off, that at least will give him a chance to be right when Moses returns and we can make a run.  If he's farked at 70% we're wasting out time trying to make the 8"
8 minutes ago
More…