Our great friend and   BRILLIANT  jersey designer Jamsey has just received a phone call to discuss future jersey designs.  Bernie Gurr and Larissa are certainly reading the various discussions around the New ISC hooped jersey, and must be concerned around the initial reactions by fans on all platforms, be it 1EE, LU Twitter and Facebook. Hopefully one of Jamsey"s designs can come in as an alternate 2018 home or away jersey, and be discussed as our future permanent kit.

Permalink Reply by jamesy 10 minutes ago

So I just got a call from the Parramatta Eels club, Bernie and Larissa want to arrange a meeting with me to discuss the jersey. Not sure about what they want. If it's just to push their 60's design then they are wasting their time, but if they have interest in my designs then I'm happy to discuss. No date set. They will email me further details. Very interesting.

IF ALL EELS  SUPPORTERS WERE GIVEN A CHANCE TO VOTE ON ONE HOME AND ONE AWAY JERSEY, WHICH ONES WOULD YOU VOTE FOR ?

GROUP A

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brilliant news. Does this mean the haters have a voice after all :)

1986 7 &11 bit more gold...thin four stripes all the way!
    • MEET UP WITH BERNIE GURR AND LARISSA ?????

Can you explain that you deliberately misled the site in that statement Chief???

• Well done Jamesy, if legit well done Bernie, sad you didnt talk to the right people involved earlier or do any basic research, we could have run his designs out to the fans on forums and social media, we could have avoided this drama.

What are the chances of the new design getting polled out in front of these, zero id guess.

• its definitely 100% legit. I spoke to jamesy earlier 

• snake if this is true?, bernie will get more feed back from the real eel fans then there own website at parra eels.

on one eyed eel.

my view is group A, IS GREAT AND INFACTS THERE BETTER THEN THE EELS ONES.

i wonder what user name bernies going under, maybe eel of the east, hes gone to ground now.

looks good for all you guys that love dealy one eyed eel, well done guys..

look most likely the media are on here too, most of all kent and buzz and josh from 7.. run false rumours you may trap them out.

buzz has stated on 360 fox he gets he info from managers  ..who feed him what they want  to run rumours with.

• There's no harm in having an alternate away strip for 2018.

• This reply was deleted.
    • This could be the away jersey designs Tad. As you know there must be two alternate light and dark designs for our home and away games.

• Id love for Number 7 to become our permanent home strip and the middle 1986 jersey as the away.

Lock them in

• Agreed on 7 Chief. I'm also a big fan of 11. And I like all the 86 jerseys, but the middle is probably my favourite by a small margin.

Awesome job Jamesy
    • Totally agree! Great work Jamesy-no 7 looks awesome!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…