1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

JAMESY RECIEVES PHONE CALL TO MEET UP WITH BERNIE GURR AND LARISSA

Our great friend and   BRILLIANT  jersey designer Jamsey has just received a phone call to discuss future jersey designs.  Bernie Gurr and Larissa are certainly reading the various discussions around the New ISC hooped jersey, and must be concerned around the initial reactions by fans on all platforms, be it 1EE, LU Twitter and Facebook. Hopefully one of Jamsey"s designs can come in as an alternate 2018 home or away jersey, and be discussed as our future permanent kit.

Permalink Reply by jamesy 10 minutes ago

So I just got a call from the Parramatta Eels club, Bernie and Larissa want to arrange a meeting with me to discuss the jersey. Not sure about what they want. If it's just to push their 60's design then they are wasting their time, but if they have interest in my designs then I'm happy to discuss. No date set. They will email me further details. Very interesting.

IF ALL EELS  SUPPORTERS WERE GIVEN A CHANCE TO VOTE ON ONE HOME AND ONE AWAY JERSEY, WHICH ONES WOULD YOU VOTE FOR ?

GROUP A

Views: 12381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Frank just a quick sketch to try and get the colours work a bit better.I agree still needs more work

I was only stirring mate - just trying to have a laugh.

LOLLLLLL!! Tad stick to the paintings

okay no worries--- thanks for the feedback

RSS

© 2017   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service