Replies

• giphy.gif

• lipflap.gif

• jZQyo.gif

• 3320938706?profile=original

• 2861432129?profile=original

• why bring vaughton in to the eels site?

• 3320911369?profile=original

• 3320931974?profile=original

• Ok, let's bite here for argument sake.

Say Fogarty plays off the bench as the #14. What role does he play? 
    Are you going to take off Bevan French, Clint Gutherson or Corey Norman to allow him to play? 

Before I put forth why it wouldn't work, let me allow you to firstly say why you think Fogarty as the 14 would work and where and how you would play him within the 80-minute confine of the game. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Ethan Sanders inks three-year deal with Raiders
"Many here are saying "I hope he stays" etc. He is stupid if he did. His path is blocked unless Brown refuses his option. Even then Talagi could be a chance to play 6. Sanders was not going to stick around when he could play FG straight away from…"
23 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Ethan Sanders inks three-year deal with Raiders
"Parramatta never offered him a contract great work recruitment team our depth is running thin as it is. To busy trying to get Mitchell Pearce out if retirement "
28 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Perhaps, again we do not know until Friday with some evidence. It could be coming into a team that is low on form and confidence but coming out to prove a point he can ride the wave of energy. But at same time Manly, at Brooky, coming off an average…"
28 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Again, i feel this is a bad game to bring Sanders in, if he was to be named at all it should have been from the start against Wests. I was never a fan of putting him in to start as same with Talagi, i said Asi from day 1. But said Talagi as 2…"
31 minutes ago
More…