Replies

• giphy.gif

• lipflap.gif

• jZQyo.gif

• 3320938706?profile=original

• 2861432129?profile=original

• why bring vaughton in to the eels site?

• 3320911369?profile=original

• 3320931974?profile=original

• Ok, let's bite here for argument sake.

Say Fogarty plays off the bench as the #14. What role does he play? 
    Are you going to take off Bevan French, Clint Gutherson or Corey Norman to allow him to play? 

Before I put forth why it wouldn't work, let me allow you to firstly say why you think Fogarty as the 14 would work and where and how you would play him within the 80-minute confine of the game. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Titan replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Simple, we didn't chase the collision or front load our efforts"
3 minutes ago
EelsAgeMe posted a discussion
 I knew there must be a reason for BA's delusional behaviour. No one can consistently do the same thing and not learn from it after 11 years at the helm.  After hours of intense research. Here it is. It's all the water he drinks! Read the below -…
4 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Against Manly Hands can play 80min. If you look at stats against Manly and you will see the hooker does not make as many tackles people Manly use the ball from their own end and attack wide. So Hands wont be required to make many tackles next week.…"
18 minutes ago
Wicak replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I've waited to comment on last night's game until I had slept on it and let the dust settle. My last post was full of misguided hope that maybe the team could tough things out. Fool was I, its not what this club is about. The post by CE sums up my…"
28 minutes ago
More…