1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

J. Hooper - Brad Arthur gone , Tapau 1 million

. Let’s talk footy!

Eely Bad: Any news on Marty the Poet Taupau’s movements for 2019?

JH: He’s being shopped around to rival clubs with an asking price of around $1 million per season.

Jim: Hoops, is Pengai Jr to the Knights a geniune chance? Would throwing the checkbook at him get him home?

JH: Don’t think so. I’d be surprised if he leaves the Broncos. He’s on record about how much he loves playing for Wayne

bigkahuna108: Does Gus come off looking like a goose if the Panthers get bundled out week 1 of the finals?

JH: Some people will try and slant it that way. Not for me. I speak to plenty of Panthers players and I know how tough they found it with Anthony Griffin.

Chookies: Do u reckon that Latrell will be the kangaroos and dally m centre of the year?

JH: I reckon Latrell is set for an epic finals series. So too James Tedesco. The Roosters fullback is just one of those players who loves the big stage. We saw what Latrell can do in State of Origin. He’s got some unfinished business at this end of the season now. Yes I reckon he goes very close to Dally M centre of the year.

Latrell is set for a masive finals season.

Latrell is set for a Hey Hoops, Any idea of how many changes will happen for the Eels 2019 season?

JH: A lot. The review of the entire football club operation is not far off being finished. I’d be thinking big changes.

Rob: Surely brad Arthur has to go this is the side he put together he has no idea on recruitment that alone is enough to see him sackedand of course his atrocious coaching that has lead to onther wooden spoon

JH: His position is currently under review with a year to run on his contract. The new chairman has backed him but there’s no doubt if things don’t improve sharply to start next season then BA is finished at the Eels.

Views: 4831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary, you’re dribbling again but then again....you always dribble.

Gary, Gary, Gary, there you go again, more dribble from your bubbling lower lip. Maybe if you stapled it you might prevent it from dribbling shit.

Hi Gary. BA should've said "No more spoons under my watch AS LONG AS WE ACTUALLY START THE SEASON WITH AN ACTUAL TOP 30 SQUAD RATHER THAN BEING $1M UNDER THE CAP AND AS LONG AS WE DON'T HAVE A HORRIFIC INJURY TOLL FORCING US TO PLAY WITH OUR 3RD CHOICE HOOKER & 3RD CHOICE FULLBACK FOR MOST OF THE SEASON (finished the season playing with our 4th-string hooker Reed Mahoney) PLUS KENNY EDWARDS & BEAU SCOTT PLAYED LESS THAN HALF A SEASON".

What’s the definition of a Unicorn?

Gary.

What about tackling guess that’s not needed.

Yo Adrian-how did you come to the conclusion I was a unicorn based on that statement? Hooper made the comment-I didn't say I liked it

It’s more like a year an a half

so brad the right guy for the coaching job, but he plays the wrong style ,thats great, its as bad as brad arthur giving hes coachs best back to george jennings , then we see  hes play against the chooks  , if jenning was the best back ,no wonder the eels got last spot and the spoon... brad go....

Robert u have just articulated our 2019 dilemma!

Taupau is the best forward on the open market, he & he along can destroy a teams defence. Manly have played well on the back of his attack & defence. 1 million or their abouts for a forward leader is not to much. He plays in a very important position, he was to expensive when he left West. Plays out of his skin and everyone wants him, now we have a chance is signing him, again some boof heads think he to expensive. Well for $600 000 your going to get another Mannah!

I agree with you. Unfortunately it appears the club won't pay what he's asking

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service