Interview with Norman on Fox

Firstly great interview-but more importantly-who is the massive unit in the background eating watermelon? I'm assuming it's willis Meehan but whoever it is absolutely makes the others look like midgets

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bup replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"great blog HOE. Our aging roster is a massive concern, especially when we need to replace aging front rowers at a time our backline is bog average.
I love RCG but he's 31 this year, there's a bloke from St Helen's that's not as big as him but plays…"
11 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I don't think we can make the 8"
29 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Yes"
38 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"I'll never leave.I don't care how bad we are going I'll always back an under dog no matter what.Staying hard has its testing times and this is just another one of many along the journey.My NFL team has never won the SB and lost a game that seemed…"
4 hours ago
More…