Gower does not make my cut when it comes to the strongest 17 but when he is used i dont gett fussed as he will always provide a solid display an he also has nice pass every now and then.Definetely not a liability to any side.His re-signing is cheaper than chips and yet provides great depth when called upon.Glad he'll still be around.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How old are you raid 10. I recommend you to check your grammar before blogging . Shiiiiiiing
    • Next time im gonna throw all 52 cards at you.
    • Hahahaha why you dis
  • It'll probably be a 1 year min wage deal.

I don't have a problem with it when called on for the most part Gower does a decent job for us.

I'm more interested in what we are doing on the replace Semi front.
  • I think Greg Leleisiuao will replace semi, then we also have Gutherson to come back and also Hoffman, then Avau'a, and G Jennings, parra will save the money for semi to come back at middle of the year

1: C Gutherson ( W Smith )
    2: G Leleisiuao ( J Hoffman )
    3: M Jennings ( D Aukafolau )
    4: B Takairangi ( K Avau'a )
    5: B French ( G Jennings )
    6: C Norman
    7: M Moses

Hopefully semi to be back halfway thru the year.
    Still good side with some good depth
    • Thanks Carl I'm really sweating Semi's replacement I've only seen the highlights of young Leleisiuao.

Is he decent defensively with reads and under the high ball?

Looks to have some speed and runs with a lot of purpose from what I've seen with footwork to boot.
  • Gower is a great servant to the mighty Eels.
    A heady player who is versatile.

• no problem with this, a handy backup who will be in our top 30 and can cover all of the forward positions if injuries occur.

• I'm hearing Gower for Origin 2018!!!
    • I sure hope so Mac. He and Guth did name City selection.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yeh! take your point with Wiz's explanation EE."
1 minute ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Hope not LB. I love Grieg . He is a best of a young man and just needs more fitness IMO. Don't think they'll part with Blaize . They can keep Lomax "
3 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"or Jesus saying "forgive them father for they know not what they do"...... it is good friday Wiz and Daz is the smartest guy on the site, even though you feel challenged by such a statement!"
8 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Hopefully Greig gets on.
Not sure why Ofahengaue is ahead of Greig as he has been pretty disappointing. "
34 minutes ago
More…