Replies

• Not sure he will make it to innaguration
    CIA and Obama doing everything they can to stop him or at least obstruct all hiss plans
    • Too right they are, theyve tried every trick in the book from celebrities, to sexual assault claims, now to Russian hacking nonsense, Obamas done his best to set him up, trumps onto all that crap and will continue to outsmart them.

• And on the subject of Obama, Michelle Obamas a complete joke, shes a propaganda machine who loves the crocodile tears and all the women empowerment garbage, im so freaking happy to see the back of her, she can peddle her nonsense to all the dopes on the Ellen Degenerate show...

• Michelle is a joke geez, but id do her in a heart beat
    • You talking about the Wooki?
  • Monto this avatar is just for you lol, straight from the bible!

Jesus whispering a Brontosaurus.

• There are plenty of rumours that she is in fact a man with huge testicles.

• 3320836223?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

3320835013?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

3320833300?profile=original

• No comment ...except no comment.
    • Snake I DO NOT have the energy for trump today! Geez I have only just recovered from months nonsensical Hillsong/baptist/sda / Mormon / stuff .... please have mercy!!!
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Wonder if the $4,000 they were asking for in return for a trip to Darwin and have a BBQ with the team with accommodation and flights is worth what they dished up.
It is hard as i pay a lot for my season tix and love going to the footy, one thing in…"
16 seconds ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Sanders is leaving the club. Who gives a fuck about his confidence in the future. Talagi is def not the answer as we know. Hands cannot defend out wide. Carty and Matto are too slow to defend against Manly edges."
41 seconds ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"The funniest part of our forwards defence is that the fattest bloke on the field in junior Paulo was the only person with line speed at times. And he was actually completeling the tackle and not missing it like the other duds in this team."
2 minutes ago
Bourbon Man replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"That's a fair call Chief."
2 minutes ago
More…