Replies

• And a try

• Hoppa's not quite there in attack. Great defence. He is trying so hard. Would love to see a break-out game for him.

• Next year Miatch. A full off season will see him put on some beef and speed.
  • And he smashed Matia everyone time he touched the ball.Thought he was great tonight

• I did noticeclittle miscommunication s but definately hes best 8fvthe ywar, but then again I can say that for at least 5 players.

• He is about to cut loose, right at the desired time
  • It's the 23 tackles that I can't believe. When was the last time a Centre was forced to make that many tackles?!!
  • I think he'll put a fair bit of bulk on in the off-season and get some power back and he's going to be one of the best centres in the comp. His footwork is astonishing.

• And he knows how to put a man over the line unlike any other.
      Gee I hope he stays with us.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Not disagreeing that Arthur's time may be spent. But who the fuck signed such old tired players to such big contracts. 
And we still have them for another season at least.we are stuck with this squad with their  massive contracts with too many years…"
53 seconds ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Rouse Hill rhinos ba bush coach junior development there. Rails run into fg right there"
4 minutes ago
Muttman replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Thanks for posting these pictures. I was absolutely livid with Russell's finishing effort. When you're entire full time job is being an NRL right winger it's a minimum expectation that you are competent in finishing off tries. It's literally your…"
6 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Coach Nepotism's discussion Live footage of Parramatta dressing room in Darwin following there embarrassing defeat.
"It's obviously doctored, our plodders couldn't move that well. "
7 minutes ago
More…