The Hayne Poll

1. Do you want Hayne @ Parramatta - Yes/ No.2. Which position should he play.Two word answers please, no silly five paragraph answers.For all those who didn't notice Phil's poll - which would equate to 99% core 1ee device users

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. Yes ✔
    2. Fullback ✔
  • Yes, wing, centre, fullback

• Yes
    Fullback
  • 1. Yes ✔
    2. Fullback, wing ✔

• Yes, Fullback.
  • 1. Yes (subject to $ / contract term / conditions)

2. Fullback

• Meh, centre.
  • Yes centre
  • Wing- are you serious, your saying a once in a generation player should be wasted on the wing ?
    • Semi was there, came in when needed, and he couldn't tackle like Jarryd.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels commented on Hell On Eels's event R8 v Manly: Tick Tock
"LOL, Daz. Nothing would surprise me anymore with this mob. We could see another 20-plus loss or another high-scoring 4-point gritty win. Manly are a bit suspect, too."
22 seconds ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Ethan Sanders / BA
"That's like saying how do you know he won't play first grade here. Mitch could touch wood break his foot and be out 12 weeks again . Hes not signed there to be first choice 7 whilst ever they have fogerty on contract , the money they're on should…"
2 minutes ago
Prof. Daz replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Finally bringing Sanders in, a kicking half, seems to me more than just that Asi might be unavailable (concussion protocols?) and Talagi out of favour. Brown has shown he can't "step up" (his words), organisizing, kicking and running. Gutho's knees…"
2 minutes ago
Hell On Eels commented on Hell On Eels's event R8 v Manly: Tick Tock
"Frankie, I wouldn't be surprised if the Eels lost by 20 plus or got up to win a close one.
Either way, I expect we'll be back talking about the Eels problems again soon enough.
Fundamentally, the Eels have cultural issues, top to toe, even during…"
8 minutes ago
More…