Team line up R 1 - Hayne Fullback - it's simple.

1. Hayne will not play centre - he has been one of the most outstanding fullbacks of the modern Era.2. Forget about French at fullback for the time being - his defense and anticipation aren't yet in the Hayne league. French has a natural finishing flair, and has been a try scoring freak every time he's been given the wing jersey.3. Gutherson has only just started running in straight lines. After two recos, he will be nursed back into the centres, and probably not until rounds 4-8.4. Hayne’s defence at the back in 2014 was absolutely outstanding. He'll get back to where he was fitness wise because he wants to be at Parramatta.Hayne will be our fullback for at least the next 3-4 years in my opinion.R 1 Lineup1. Hayne2. French3. Jennings4 Takairangi5. Kirisome6. Norman7. Moses8. Mannah9. King10. Evans11. Manu12. Moeroa13 Brown14. Matagi15. Edwards16. Alvaro17 Terepo* Beu Scott hasn't been sighted four weeks into the new preseason, not sure what's happening there ?Has he retired ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • You’d win that bet Mack
    • Is that bet for round 1 only he may not start the year there but he will finish it at fullback
  • 1 Guth
    2 French
    3 Jennings
    4 Hayne
    5 Taka
    6 Norman
    7 Moses
    8 Vave
    9 King
    10 Evans
    11 Edwards
    12 Pritchard
    13 Brown
    14 Mau
    15 Moeroa
    16 Williams
    17 Matagi
  • Hayne will not be our fullback when Gutho is back to fitness. Guth is our number 1.
    • Amen
  • I kno you look and see I must be crazy but hear me out....
    Taka - next to Hayne, has great brain and ball sense, take a high ball
    Williams - used as a prop BA will bring his damage back
    Pritchard n Edwards for size n mongrel
    Vave n Evan size
    Mau n Moeroa off bench bring back their ball playing n offloads to tired defence
    Terepo Scott Pritchard K Nuikore back up
  • I’m with you Chief. I like both Bevan and Gutho but Jarryd at the back, fit and in form is a no brainer.
  • Hayne will play centre- simple
  • Hay Chief I like you But are you on drugs Hayne to be our fullback for next 3 or 4 years come on I say 1 may be 2 that it he will retire

And when Gutherson comes back who drops out for him same thing for Scott

I hope Scott plays one more year

and I see some people on here name Frank Pritchard in there side I don't think we resign him yet

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin posted a discussion
After sitting through that deplorable effort .... our clubs 2nd such effort in the first 7 weeks of the season you referred to the group as a 'part time team' , a team that 'looks for the soft option ' and doesn't compete on plays within the 80 mins…
16 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
58 minutes ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
2 hours ago
More…