Replies

• This is a good one, unfortunately one of my favourite ones the Jarryd Haynes Greatest moments in Origin in HD has been deleted! i hope someone downloaded it so it can be reuploaded!

• it just reminded me how good Hayne is.....especially in a team which basically finished down the bottom of the ladder 2 years in a row.

• There has been a bit of hate for Hayne last 2 weeks, but personally I wouldn't swap this bloke for anyone, Smith, Thurston, Slater etc. He is the complete attacking weapon whether setting up a try or being the finisher. Not many possess the all-round attacking attributes he has, great ball player, one of the biggest boots in the comp, speed, evasiveness and size.

• Boy oh boy when he's on there is no better player in the game.

• I guess this is why he is worth a million a year. Hurry up and sign Mr Hayn Plane

• It's nice to watch highlights packages but don't forget highlights don't show an entire season. They don't show the hard yards that someone puts in, they don't show the mistakes a player makes they don't show what the player does off the ball. Good video to watch though, it's better than the other Hayne videos where they only show him running the ball and scoring the tries by himself, a few people forget his passing prowess.

• Main thing I noticed watching that, was that on most occasions, his magic came against retreating defencive lines. If we can get some momentum up, or players to hang off him a bit, he'll be back to his damaging best. Very exciting.

• Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what he weighs now compared to 2009-10?

He seems to have bulked up a lot, a lost that stepping agility. I know he has knee problems also.

The only thing Slater has over him is enthusiasm/urgency whatever you want to call it. Imagine if Hayne got enthusiastic.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I agree that this squad would still be a top 4 side under many other coaches but you can't argue that some are declining.
We need to move on a few IMO but if obviously start with the coach.."
2 seconds ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Bennett will clean out whoever he feels is finished or will not buy in. Matterson would be target number 1.
Ofahengaue for example he has coached before so he knows what he can do. RCG would love him, as would Carty and Hopgood. Lane could be one…"
1 minute ago
Will 5150 replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Sadly, we are absolutely back to an embarrassing footy side... but even worse, we're an embarrassing side that is made up of many big names, big salaries and big reputations. Our best... the collective of big names, big paychecks, big reputations,…"
1 minute ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"But more so how will a kid, 19 on debut, help a team that is morally not great? It is a bad situation regardless and could make things worse."
3 minutes ago
More…