The first one was 50% on Manu to be fair, but Cameron went for the legs and missed by 100 miles. 

The second one was embarrassing, got completely manhandled and thrown out of the way. Taka did what he could covering up the scraps. 

Don't believe me look at the replay closely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZqLP90Ish0

FYI third try was Auva'a's miss but I guess with Norman lying on the floor injured and Moses in the bin it didn't really help. Gutho will take his spot. 

Easy fix for Manly, Kaysa replaces Cameron. Kenny needs a spot. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• King is better then kaysa smith needs to be on the bench as does Kenny but early in the season playing in daytime you need a back up hooker
  • King is similar to rory kostjasyn or a hinchcliffe... Good first 20 minute player but not as effective in the full 80 minutes

ba does this every year... he starts off with one hooker in the team and four forwards off the bench and every year its flops

Either kaysa or will smith need to be in the team since they can help support king and a number of other positions
  • King missed 6 tackles yesterday, he struggles churning out 80mins IMO.

I'd rather Smith on the bench than a useless plodder like Kaysa in the team.

• The reason Pritchard was initially preferred to Smith was his defence particularly goal line defence.
  • Lol 1 game and some want to off load King really.

Replace him with Pritchard you all reckon hahahaha you mean the guy that's had all off season to cement the hooking spot that guy lol yeah ok.

• Hate to break it to you, King was not our issue yesterday at all.

• Agreed

• Not he wasn't, but he did struggle in the middle once Mannah and Alvaro our two hardest working middle defenders went off.

• As ive said for a while, pou has too, king is overrated, hes not the answer.

Hes got zero attacking game for a hooker too and always takes selfish go himself options on the line.

• He is not the answer long term but he is the best we have at the moment, Kaysa offers less.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
5 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
19 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Hmmm maybe I will have to reconsider my comment as you are making some very good points 😂"
20 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best."
21 minutes ago
More…