Replies

• Like a lot
  • Nice!
    • Loving it , so great to hear such authority and confidence from Arthur and commitment from Hayne
  • BA: "We're here to win a comp, not finish fourth" ... that's what I am talking about!!!
    • Jimbo : Stop telling the truth. It will not go down too well on this site. I have been saying that for some years---We are in the NRL competition for one reason and one reason alone, that is to win the Grand Final, win the competition. Anything else is a failure. To finish second is a failure, just as to finish last is a failure and to finish forth, as we did this year, is a failure. To win, we need to improve our roster every year.

• Sounds good! Welcome back!
  •  BA : That is complete twaddle. 100% failure.

•  Gaz: You say  "Great to see BA giving us the truth." !  Are you implying that he has not always done that? I think a revamp of you title may be in order.

• BA is Parramatta and he’s calling the shots.

Over to you Jarryd.
  • In hindsight, I'm glad Jarryd wasn't here in 2017, if he was any success we had could have been attributed to him. But we now know that BA and the team he built was good enough to finish fourth on the ladder. Having Jarryd should help us improve further

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Name and shame the players? You must mean the team list it comes out Tuesday that will have them all."
1 minute ago
Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
4 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
17 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
31 minutes ago
More…