Fittler next origin coach lol!!

Joey has ruled himself out if Daley resigns. He's a soft cock always offering he's advice and critising the way nsw plays. Fuck we are in trouble if Freddy the astronaut takes over. When will we realise that great players don't make great coaches. Perfect example Wally Lewis was legend on the field but he was a shit coach.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gutho is a shoe in.
  • NSW need to appoint an actual NRL coach, a media numb skull like Fittler is just a continuation of what they have got with that dumb doughnut Daley.

I reckon they should ditch the "can't be coach of an NRL team" rule and approach Shane Flanagan.

ANY nrl coach would be better, and better qualified, than Daley or Fittler. 

• But Fittler would pick Pearce another origin loss
    • Agreed tho I would think Sterlo would give it a fair crack if interested. 

• Well said if I were to take a Johns or a Fittler they'd be assistants.
  • Gus gould he knows how to win at origin level.
  • I love all these so called experts but won't throw themselves into the fire but happy to criticise
  • I reckon Nathan brown from the knights would do OK. His used to coaching players who don't belong at the level their playing at as opposition team have twice as much class as them. His team will compete for 40-60 minutes and just when you think they might find a way to win find yet another way to lose.
    Fits right in with the last 6 or so coaches who had a crack.
  • LOL - yeah - anyone would be an improvement on Daley - maybe Fittler could pull it off . . . . . 

I seriously reckon that idiot Daley cost NSW the series this year - i've never seen such a poorly prepared and flat blues side as what was dished up in that third game...

• Kram you raise a good point. We need a smart coach, and that means tactical as well as picking the right players. Issue for me is the nrl and co changed rules so origin coaches have to have played origin which is laughable tbh. Guys like Bellamy, Robinson, Flanagan and co could all have a decent shot and I know bellamy did.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
16 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
49 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
1 hour ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
More…