Finally a captain to follow

How good is King Gutho, what a difference to our entire squad and inspirational player he is. Finally a captain that deserves following!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Definitely the captain we need. He is the man to lead us!

• Totally agree, Guth is a leader who is loved, respected and admired by Eels fans, rival fans and the media alike. 

Guth leads by example, walks the walk, inspires confidence, plays with passion and wears our colours with pride.

I'm looking forward to Guth being sole captain. 

• So true his attitude , persona and never say die attitude is just what we needed. His many back up runs on Sunday culminated in a well deserved try. His defence was great. An inspiration.

• He will lead us to a premiership(s).

All hail the King of Parramatta.

• What do you mean?  Mannah got the best run metres for the past two games!  Is that not inspirational?  

• Apparently not. Some even suggest the great Vave should be picked instead lol
    • Best run metres because he take the ball from the kick off... in saying that he played well and was good at securing the pill
      • Taking the kickoff is the hardest job for the prop as you've got the defence getting a good wind up and able to number up on you. There's no deception, no chance to look to offload the ball and he's going to get whacked.

• Didnt he start the game on the bench? 

• I don't think anybody is saying anything negative about Timmy's efforts to carry the ball. In fact I believe Timmy will continue to do the most hit-ups for the team every week without the burdsen of having to carry the captaincy onfield. Mannah can now become the off field general and face of of Parramatta as 'Club Captain". Go Timmy! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
37 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
6 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
7 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
7 hours ago
More…