Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • It’s a sad story when you cant bring yourself to watch our top 5 tries 2018... 2019 will be better, cant be any worse .. surely?
    • Cant be any worse, but can be the same.
  • shittest tries
    • looks like a regular match highlights reel from an average game where the opposition didn't give a shit
    • does anyone even give a shit about nrl anymore
    • i think i've lost interest
  • Shows just how bad the year was when two of the five tries were in the same game. And what they consider to be the best try was a fluke kick from Takairangi which Gutherson barely got the ball down inside the line.
  • just gutted
    • was getting proud to be a supporter

was so fn excited for this year

what a bitter disapointment

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Who me , Brah?  . Nah Brah , I'm one of those idiots that doesn't get why he thinks he'll get more gametime down there than he would at Parramatta , brah .  
If he didn't poop his pants in the trials he'd already have been likely to have played most…"
1 minute ago
Kurupt - Sofa King Annoyed replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"I remember Sterlo introduced her one time as Erin Moron."
2 minutes ago
Tin Tim replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Robbo at the Roosters seem to be left alone after 4yrs of lame years. Well aware he won comps but his roster is still top notch roster. This year they are struggling with injuries, I think the Dragons will win today & the Eels Friday night. Knights…"
1 hour ago
Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular."
6 hours ago
More…