Replies

• Just checking who has been on the piss I reckon. All this bonding leads to that sort of stuff.

• After a good bondage session I love a drink!!!

• There’d be as many women involved at yours as the team’s too no doubt Baz.

• if they really want to bond, just get them to get on the pinga’s together. Nothing like a good sesh to get that bond happening

• Wtf that would make you happy i know cause i do ever day from centalcoast  to sydney  poor boys lol

• Looking at some of the photos of certain players and my first reaction is 'why in the blazes did the the Eels recruitment keep this player'? 

• This reply was deleted.
    • LOL.

Remember Brissy, this will be the best pre-season ever.

• "Toughest pre season ever"
    • Lol
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
53 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
55 minutes ago
Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
1 hour ago
More…