Replies

• Just checking who has been on the piss I reckon. All this bonding leads to that sort of stuff.

• After a good bondage session I love a drink!!!

• There’d be as many women involved at yours as the team’s too no doubt Baz.

• if they really want to bond, just get them to get on the pinga’s together. Nothing like a good sesh to get that bond happening

• Wtf that would make you happy i know cause i do ever day from centalcoast  to sydney  poor boys lol

• Looking at some of the photos of certain players and my first reaction is 'why in the blazes did the the Eels recruitment keep this player'? 

• This reply was deleted.
    • LOL.

Remember Brissy, this will be the best pre-season ever.

• "Toughest pre season ever"
    • Lol
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to Avon Barksdale's discussion NRL admits bunker got it wrong on roosters obstruction call
"I said in a previous post that common sense has gone out the window with refereeing  today. There  all basically clones to a system. In other words they are as dumb as dog shit. "
36 seconds ago
Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team"
19 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Frank, Gus highly recommends The Dynasty in Belmore, as having sublime Chinese to die for."
20 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Fiji ladies and gents you want to find the next Turuva Sivo Radradra Ravalawa and alike they are there."
20 minutes ago
More…