The Dyldam Parramatta Eels have today announced the re-signing of outside back Brad Takairangi until the end of the 2019 season.

Takairangi debuted for the Blue and Gold in 2015 and has become a Club favorite passing the 100 NRL game milestone in Round 22 of this year against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

Head Coach Brad Arthur says the re-signing of Takairangi until the end of 2019 is a great show of commitment to the Blue and Gold.

“I am pleased that Brad has re-signed with the Eels until the end of the 2019 season,” Arthur said.

“Brad is a leader and key member of our squad and he has been one of our most consistent performers since joining us in 2015."

“It was a priority for us to secure Brad for the next few seasons and it is pleasing to see he has committed to the club for the long term.”

The re-signing of Takairangi follows the signings of Nathan Brown and George Jennings in the past week.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• GREAT NEWS! Big fan here.

This is the type of player who adds plenty of value, he comes at a decent price, he's no star but he's a solid and underrated 1st grader by many, i think he has a real lot to offer, glad he's signed on for another 3, well done Taka.

• X100
  • Happy about that news! Id like to see him back next to Semi again.

• This is what I'm talking about. Extending our best players before they reach their final year.
    Taks was already signed until the end of 2017.

This is the great team management the club has lacked for decades
    • Love taka so versatile , my fave excitement player !!!
    • Lol
    • Well that's a relief Carlo. We don't want another Foran episode! Can't you go for players from other clubs?
    • Carlo can cheer for the cheerleaders
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Mate, at Parra we have "No news is good news" as a motto after all the stuff that has gone down over the years.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
16 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
43 minutes ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
50 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
1 hour ago
More…