Eels 2017 Final Clearance! The last of the gear for 2017.

Not a lot left but i have managed to get some more Heritage Jerseys in Sizes M, L and XL.

All sizes in The Black Media polos are in stock again as well of plenty of Media and Training caps.

Mens Jerseys now $99,

Polo shirts $50

Caps $19.95

You can also use discount code: 1eyedeel and save a extra 10% off the already discounted prices.

Thanks 1eyedeel's for your support in 2017, 2018 gear will start be available from November on wards.

http://www.sportfirstnambucca.com.au/nrl-supporter-gear/teams/parramattaeels?dir=desc&order=created_at

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I can see that he's got plenty of raw talent but the way the club is carrying on, anyone would think he's the next coming of Jarryd Hayne.
He needs to cool his heels and develop his game in reserves and then BA can promote him. Until then he's…"
10 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"With is injury history, he's probably having his training loads managed."
24 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"There's been plenty of talk about Talagi on the bench and how we need 4 forwards. But we've run with 4 forwards there before and it hasn't worked.
In the heat it's more important to control the ball and field position. Which, funnily enough, we've…"
25 minutes ago
Colin Good replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Blaize needs to be taken aside by Dylan Brown and be given a crash course on his tackling style, Dylan has the old style boots and all of Ron Coote , just beautiful to watch."
27 minutes ago
More…