Replies

• NO it will work out for them, they will just go back to rorting the cap and make big back ended deals.

• Everything always works out for manly. The best possibilities would be Neil Henry or Jason Taylor but of course they get the best option
  • Watch the exodus of players

• Oh geez parra suk can we get more bad ewa
    • Ahh this is Manly...
  • Des Hasler is a good coach! He just wasn't suited to the Bulldogs! He's a Manly guy through and through! I reckon it work out for him.

• Shame they didn't offer it to BA

• Wonder if he's getting the band back together and Toovey rides his coat tails again.

• Parra keen on DCE 

• Hasler's problems were with players that are no longer at the club. If you listen to Watmough's podcast he explains why he left in the first place. All the players he pissed off at Manly are long gone like.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bup replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Our backrowers should have a field day tonight. Hopgood MOM , the boys finally starting well again 42-10. "
2 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The Bush coach fills most eels fans with such little confidence that they are feeling nervous about playing a decimated dolphins team with no coach at the game 🤣🤣🤣 

On the back of the dolphins being decimated eels by 18 . "
4 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - commented on CarloEEL2’s status
"I reckon you're a 10 Carloeel!"
5 minutes ago
EA replied to Angry Eel's discussion Dragons and Lomax
"Yep I recon lomax wanted out as much as Flanagan wanted to get rid of him "
5 minutes ago
More…