Depth Chart-2015

Fullback: Jarryd Hayne, Justin Hunt, Corey Maeklim & Nathan Davis.

Wing: Semi Radradra,Buerretta Faraimo, Vai Toutai, Ben Crooks & Fabian Goodall/John Folau

Centre: Will Hopoate, Ryan Morgan, Beau Champion, John Folau & Api Pewhairangi 

Five/Eighth: Corey Norman, Luke Kelly & Ryan Matterson

Halfback: Chris Sandow, Luke Kelly & Zach Dockar Clay

Prop: Tim Mannah, Junior Paulo, Darcy Lussick, Peni Terepo,Lee Mossop Pauli Pauli & Daniel Alvaro

Hooker: Nathan Peats ,Isaac De Gois & Kaysa Pritchard

Second Row: Kenny Edwards, Tepai Moeroa, Anthony Watmough, Manu Ma'u, Lee Mossop David Gower & Joseph Paulo.

Lock: Anthony Watmough*, David Gower & Joseph Paulo

Forgive me if I forgot someone as it is early in the morning.

*He is only included as the chance of him playing for us is highly likely even if not confirmed.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hooker kaysa pritchard
  • Can Champion play FB
    He was supposed to be started as a FB and may be the best backup at the moment
  • Manu Mau???

• Lee Mossop???
  • This years wingers from NYC, who are smokeys for next year, Allgood is also still with us, manu Mau and mossop and even kamicakamica with an off season under his belt is a smokey for the grade. Watched him in the Brisbane finals match and he has a fantastic engine. At 195cm, he could fill out to 115kgs over the off season.
    • Tui really has turned it around. At the beginning of the year he didn't have any impact when hitting the ball up and his defence whilst trying to look busy was not bringing down players. If he can get to the 115-120kg mark he could a really good first grade player.

• Hi Dean, Folau, Api Pewhairangi, Kelly & Crappy Joe r still listed as being unsigned on Zero T & I haven't seen any advice on the Club Website announcing their appointments. In a recent radio interview, BA advised that Wicks would definitely be with us in 2015 conversely as far as I'm aware, the rumours concerning Watmough r still just rumours, not yet confirmed.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Eels 32 No Postcodes 16"
2 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Yeah but not training all week ihas to be quite severe management Id imagine.
hope he is ok tonight.
 "
3 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Gutho didn't train all week apparently "
3 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"It's easy as a supporter to bag selections but we don't always know what's going on. In late 22 BA copped a lot of flak for having JA on the bench but then we find out Guth was playing with a busted hand. Clint could be getting through games on…"
4 minutes ago
More…