David Gower

Now be honest. Who knew David Gower would end up our best player this year? I certainly didn't. I didn't even have him in my 21 man squad. But here we are at round whatever and let's not kid ourselves, for those of us who rewatch games you'll agree Gower is our best. Strange times.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gower wouldn’t look out of place in a blues jersey!!!!! #gowsy4origin
    • Mac DG being selected in City vs Country was no fluke. His only mistake was coming to Eels.
    • May I add Gower was the only one who scored in the side.
  • Gower's a good toiler, but i doubt he'd be on minimal money which is all he's worth.

As a middle forward he doesn't add spark off the bench or bend the line.

You know you have problems when Gower's your best forward.....m
    • You’re watching a different Gower to me Chief... his footwork at the line this year has seen him run 10m+ on many hit ups, bends the line and creates offloads or QPTBs. He’s no Taumalolo and is nearing the end of his career - but credit where credit is due
  • Spot on mate, DG has been one our best this year , and the last few years!!! It’s just BA has had favourites, and it MAY now cost him his job!! He has assembled this team, he thiought mannah king and Alvaro, were a priemership winning front row .... Live and die by his own sword!!!
  • And Darcy Lussick was our best player last time we got the spoon. That Gower is currently one of our best tells you more about our side than anything else.
  • David Gower is surrounded by players or coaches who have no idea how to use him.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
30 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
34 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
59 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
1 hour ago
More…