Club Day 2018

Hi all,I was watching the club day training yesterday and I can see how new trainer Adrian with his Melb Storm mentality & methods is trying to impose a culture within our great club. Thank god his with us!! even though he may seem hard and harsh within his training methods it’s something that has been lacking at our club for a very very long time. He doesn’t take shit from anyone, regardless of how many years you’ve been at the club..At the end of the session, it was awesome to see that he had the club as a whole doing a penalty drill, the energy from everyone again shows that all involved are on the same page and committed to success.A great club session from all, including the girls from Tarsha Gale Rugby league..Go Eels!!!!!!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keep up the good work Sammy.
  • He could prove the best purchase for the club in a long long time.

• Sammy: Orange is the new black. And awesome is the new exciting.! They must be spitting in unison to deserve such lavish praise. I must say that I am concerned that someone with Melbourne mentality---your words, not mine---is trying to impose a culture'within our great club' sic! Bleak City and all that! Please, let that be the last of awesome in 2018. I am sure 2019 will put its own extermination on that inappropriate and overused adjective.

• Robert Lloyd !!!
      And kaka is your new word in your adjective in which your words!
      Your accustom to....!!!!
      Negative is the new Robert Lloyd
      I will always remenber your name!
      In life there is always a 50/50 chance and if our beloved eels go great I can garrantee you you’ll jump on the wagon!!!
      But your such a bleak and negative person that I actually feel sorry for you!!!
      Last time we won a comp was 1986!!!
      And the club is trying new
      Things! And good on them for giving it an Aussie go!!!
      Go Parra!!!!
      Embrace new beginnings And hope!!!!
      Eels 2019!!!
  • good work Sammy! Insightful stuff and very pleasing for those who don't want to be real and instead chose to look at the positives.

• Sammy what did the penalty drill look like? are you able to expand on this?

• HARSH?

Now there is a word that has long been missing from our team culture or training.

About time someone realised discipline is a necessary ingredient in this game.

Could there be something in the rumour that THIS is the toughest pre season ever?

How come you got away with saying shit on here?

• Mate the day we stop copying Melb shit is the day we win the comp we are not fkn 1 man out crap we are Parramatta you pass you score you win cannot wait for ba and fuckwits to go 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…