1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Must start soon as possible at the next home game. He can't improve the players, he can't inspire the team. It's time the Parra faithful stopped whinging and actually did something useful with their voice. But pressure on senior management to dump this pretender of a coach.

I'll start of the chant.

"Feck off BA, you country w"nker"

Views: 1906

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I post under my name Brett, but smooth figs is not my middle name.

I knew you’d be the first to respond, that’s why I said most.

Why?  I would say most posters are pretty civil regarding the coach - they just expect a lack of performance to be accountable. I dont see how courage comes into it.  

Well then put your own name to it

So by your measurement...those that prefer to use an alias instead of their real name have no courage??? 

I dont believe ive ever personally criticised anyone on this forum but you Sir ...

Yeah I have, and I use my own name. 

Gosh ! Well sorry...  I just thought that someone who talks such utter nonsense like you do,  wouldnt have their own name in any way associated with it. I just thought you were using an alias 

You are right - that IS courageous!  

Well done old man,  well done.... 

Yeah Brett, I am Donald Trump’s love child. It just he doesn’t know it.

I’m slightly confused as to whether the owner of the sites Christian name is 1eyed or just 1 and the “ eyed” is his middle name ? Or is his first name 1 and his last name EyedEel ? 

Good old Rinse wash Repeat aye fire the coach thread lol.

I guess BA should listen to the get rid of him crowd what's the worst that could happen,he's sitting next to you guys watching the game so the next guy can get in the firing line lol.

Rinse and repeat and Coryn having another whinge lol.  

No winge here I'm just wondering why this is so repetitive without any result from the Rinse wash repeat.

Unhappy yeah ok I got it but as above what's that achieving by saying the samething week after week without any result.

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service