Campaign for "BA OUT"

Must start soon as possible at the next home game. He can't improve the players, he can't inspire the team. It's time the Parra faithful stopped whinging and actually did something useful with their voice. But pressure on senior management to dump this pretender of a coach.

I'll start of the chant.

"Feck off BA, you country w"nker"

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Steady

• I believe its time to get some social media petitions going and send them to each member of the board, max, bernie and the media, people might think it will have no effect but it will have a big effect in the subconscious of those making the decisions.

• Are you saying that you really want Brad Arthur to longer be coach of the Parramatta Eels? 

• BA must go now. This is absolutely unacceptable.
  • We all get emotional when we lose. But it is time for a review. BA win rate is approx 45%. It’s not good enough for how much he is paid. Surely there must be a performance clause in his contract.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I agree Mam.

Lets just let him start his ‘next’ five year plan, I mean he has earnt that right surely?

• Definitely. It's totally unacceptable to be three from 18, there's no excuses. Our roster management is a disgrace.

The only situation that this would be acceptable is in a coach's first season and a rebuild is under way

It's not acceptable in any coach's fifth season im sorry.

It's for the club's future 

• Parra's w/l ratio is INEXCUSEABLE.

We've been watching Ground hog day all season. Not one inkling of improvement. It just gets more embarrasing every week.

If I'm running a restaurant and the customers have been complaining abou the shite food, then I'd sack the chef. Not pray he improves when the shit*y food's been served since March.

• Good point 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…